※ Course Objectives:
1. Site investigation and remediation
2. Physicochemical properties of pollutants
3. Environmental fate and transport of pollutants
4. Risk assessment and management
※ Term Paper Subjects:
1. Application of ecological engineering (principle & case study)
Remediation field: phytoremediation, constructed wetland, etc.
2. Pollution prevention (principle & case study)
LCA, Risk assessment, etc.
(* Any other subjects would be accepted on approval)
Midterm exam(30%), Final exam(30%), Term paper(30%), Attendance(10%)