- The principal goal of this course is to make the students build their own ability to model and analyze any kind of computer-related mechanisms, which is essential for their graduate studies and professional careers.
- Students will be trained with the basic queueing theory.
- Students will have hands-on experiences with simulation tools such as SMPL, OMNet++, and NS2.
- Students will learn and analyze example algorithms including
* resource scheduling for embedded systems
* real-time tracking in ubiquitous computing environments
* wireless sensor network protocols
* flash memory management